Full name: Joey Lynn King
Birthday: July 30th, 1999
Location: Los Angeles, California
Siblings: 2 older sisters, Kelli and Haley
Height: 5′ 2½ (1,59 m)
Pets: Three dogs named Charlie (Chihuahua), Dallas (Golden Retriever) and Angel (Yorkshire Terrier), and a fish named Lemon
1. Kelli and Haley, her older sisters, are also actresses.
2. Became great friends with Selena Gomez while filming “Ramona and Beezus”. They became so close, that Joey says Selena is her sister in real life too.
3. Loves watching Selena on “Wizards of Waverly Place”.
4. Her favorite books are the ‘Ramona Quimby’ Series by Beverly Cleary, the ‘Puppy Place’ Series by Ellen Miles and ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ by Sam McBratney.
5. Her favorite teacher is Mrs. Levine.
6. Her Great-Grandparent, who passed away, is her inspiration. Other things that inspire her are love from her family, little baby shoes at the stores, music, and commercials to help animals or with disabled people because they make her want to go out and help and make a difference.
7. She loves eating Edamame, pizza, spaghetti and anything with ketchup all over it.
8. The best advice someone has given to her is “Always be kind to people because we are all equal in God’s eyes”.
9. When she has free time, she loves to ride her bike in the house, play board games, putting on little shows for her family, playing with her dogs and practicing cheers with her sister, Haley.
10. Her favorite board games are Bug Monopoly and Juicy Couture Monopoly.
11. According to Joey, her greatest accomplishment is doing a performance of sign language songs at the Ronald Reagan Library.
12. She’s most proud of raising money by making bracelets, and walking for the Relay For Life for the American Cancer Society.
13. She overuses the word “Yeah” at the end of sentences, a habit that her mom hates.
14. She doesn’t really get embarrassed, with the exception of when she’s disciplined by a teacher in front of the entire class.
15. If she could have any other talents, she’d love to be able to sing.
16. Had to cut and dye her hair brown for her role in the movie “Ramona and Beezus”.
17. She’s seen all the “Spiderman” movies. In fact, Spiderman is her favorite fictional superhero.
18. Her motto,which is the same as her mom’s, is “Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but my the moments that take your breathe away”.
19. Her favorite school subject is science.
20. “Whoa Oh!” is her favorite song by Forever the Sickest Kids.
21. Said that the famous writer and director, J.J Abrams, is really smart and fun to work for.
21. Thinks one of the greatest things is to make an audience laugh.
23. Has performed in over ten theater productions.
24. Would like to be on Disney Channel.
25. Had a lot of fun while working on “Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs”, because it’s her favorite movie series.
26. When she signed her first autograph, she said “Oh… This is weird”.
27. Loves hanging out with her sisters, even though they are older. She says they always include her.
28. Says her and her mom are burping queens.
29. Loves watching UFC with her dad.
30. Loves UFC champion, Chuck Liddell. She played his daughter in an episode of “Entourage”.
31. Has two dogs, Charlie and Angel. They are, according to her, opposites.
32. Likes Zac Efron.
33. When shooting a scene for “Ramona and Beezus”, where they had to spray peas in her face, some got in her mouth and she thought it was disgusting.
34. Her mom is always there with her when shooting a movie.
35. Loves making videos on Selena Gomez’s laptop.
36. Selena Gomez said that Joey is the most beautifully hearted child and her favorite person in the entire world.
37. Spent an hour crying with Selena Gomez on the last day of shooting of “Ramona and Beezus”.
38. Got her ears pierced for her 10th birthday.
39. Would love to work with Queen Latifah and Drew Barrymore.
40. Did her own stunts in “Quarantine”.
41. Beat out hundreds of girls that auditioned for the role of Ramona.
42. For “Battle: Los Angeles” she got to wear a full body harness. For the stunt she was repelled down a 40 feet drop with a free fall the last 10 feet.
43. Her favorite colors are neon orange and green.
44. She and her sister, Kelli, wrote a song called “Ramona Blue” when they heard Joey booked the movie “Ramona and Beezus”. Joey then recorded the song.
45. Her favorite school subject is Math. She says that the problems can be really fun.
46. Her favorite movie is “Finding Nemo”. She thinks Dori is so funny and crazy, just like herself.
47. Loves ice skating and dressing up her dog, Dallas.
48. Her favorite TV shows are “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Survivor”. In fact, she said that if she could guest star in any TV show she wanted, she would totally choose “Grey’s Anatomy”.
49. Had to get hair extentions for her role in “Quarantine”.
50. Her favorite part about filming “Ramona and Beezus” was making new friends and shooting the water fight scene.
51. She can’t pick her favorite book from the ‘Ramona Quimby’ Series by Beverly Cleary, because she says they’re all so good.
52. Her favorite animal is the zebra, because zebras are very pretty.
53. Got hiccups just before walking the Orange Carpet at the “Ramona and Beezus” New York premiere.
54. If she could play any character from any book in a movie, she would play Gilly Hopkins from ‘The Great Gilly Hopkins’ by Katherine Paterson.
55. She says being on the Red Carpet is very fun. She loves all the camera flashes, people shouting her name and doing interviews.
56. She was named after her grandfather Joseph.
57. She says her favorite thing about acting is meeting new people on every set she goes on.
58. She says cakes and cupcakes are “magically delicious”.
59. If she could have any superpowers, she would love to be able to read minds and fly.
60. Her favorite group is The Black Eyed Peas.
61. Her favorite singer is Lady Gaga.
62. Her favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla, because she can put many weird toppings on it. The topping she likes the most are rainbow sprinkles.
63. She said her favorite thing about her character in “Ramona and Beezus”, Ramona Quimby, is her personality and her imagination.
64. Her favorite Drew Barrymore movie is “50 First Dates”.
65. Her advice for the people who want to pursue an acting career is “Never give up. If you fail once or twice, don’t give up, and keep trying”.